Mystery Reunions in the Age of Social Media

Pencil and paper. 

Telephone with a cord.




Typewriter.

Face to Face.

We met. In simplier days when you only met, if a person stood before you.

In the flesh, eye to eye. So much can be seen. Windows to the heart. 

Nothing obvious hidden. No image or mask to hide behind. No avatar. No miniture picture. 

You had eyes, a face, hair, skin, clothes. You stood or sat. 

When you spoke, I could hear you. When I spoke, you knew.

Crisis abound. Chaos comsumed. Fragile, trust, hope was possible.

You once said you saw an aura. 

No auras can be felt in technology. 




We were real, in a place, in a time, in this spinning world in God's massive universe. 

I could be certain, of what I saw, heard and felt. 

Physical presence equalled basic reality. 

No one physically masked. No veil hung. 

No immitations. False Identies. Fake impressions.

Our fears were overcome with faith and courage. 

We took the risk, equally. Bio, and materially present.

How hard it can be to hang on waiting for another puzzle piece to be revealed. 

I tried, but nothing verified. No name. No event. No clue given was concrete. I couldn't be certain. 

I dare not risk what is my sure reality, for something so myseriously vague. 

Life moves on. Time is of the essense. 

Each day matters. Minutes tick forward. Hours and days. 

I am already His - it is an eternal certainty. 

Led toward a foggy unknown that showers admiration and exclaims joy.

I need stability, sanity, vunerable honesty.

A current picture. A video chat. Something to build upon. 

Nothing before its time. No one should be pushed to be. 

Freedom must exist out of mutual honor and respect. 

Yet, tooooooo many questions. Not enough answers to cross the bridge. 

Yes, I want to listen. Yes, I care about your human experience. 

My family believes in me. I always speak the truth. I hide nothing. 

Even if I don't recive .... 

Before God my conscience is always clear. 

To Him, I am an open book. He reads every single page. 

No private room that is mine alone in His temple. 

What can be done? Is that all? Ever again? 

If ever one is ready to meet, to be actually introduced.

To be known, and not stay in the shadows. 

Time has not expired yet. And eternity is forever. 

So for today, I sail on silver girl


My time may come to shine and see my dreams comes true.

So, when I need a friend, Jesus is always standing by. 

To see me through, and wipe any tear away. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company!

We Are a Nation of Citizens

5 minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party 2009