Unlock Your Inheritance

I write my blog post ahead of time and try to review them before they publish to check for errors and to make sure they flow. It is amazing to see how I wrote with so much confidence and authority just a few weeks or maybe a month or two ago, and now I am struggling so much in my life. I read this afresh and wonder where is the strong Christian lady who wrote this; I can't find her within me. But still I know the power of the Word to transform and to build faith because God says, "Faith comes by hearing the word of God" (Romans 10:17).

Oh, God I pray that you will restore within my spirit and my body and my soul that faith I had when I wrote this because now is the time and I need YOU fully inside me to remove all doubts and the onslaught of the enemy. I pray this for myself personally but ask you to answer it for anyone else who is willing to pray.
_______________________

God can provide the super abundance grace to unlock your inheritance; though you know not what it is, God has it planned. 

God can unlock what should have been if the destruction would not have happen.

Walking with God allows Him to release your family blessings.

God has a good mantle for families that has not been brought because of disobedience. This is the same mantle God desires to restore to the Nation of America but cannot because of widespread disobedience; and even more so among those who say they are his children but walk and teach against His Word.

God Wants to bring growth to what appears dead.


Is 61: 4 "Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, They will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations."

Some cannot be healed because they have not seen that Jesus took upon him their stripes. We may have heard this, even read it for ourselves but have we seen it as reality in our life and live by faith that it is true. In all of our lives is that great chasm between what we know and how we live and walk by faith. I am writing this speaking to myself as much as anyone else.
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." (Is 53:5)

"He Himself bore our sin" (1Peter 2: 24) and the sins of everyone.

Our Nation looks one way but when the people rise up that are godly, God will restore our Nation. NOTICE: God doesn't say if the world, if the lost, if the sinners, if those of other faiths. He clearly says if my people. If you are a follower of Christ, that is what a Christian means, you are His people. He is talking about the CHURCH, the believers.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2Chronicles 7:14)
We must intercede for our Nation. Plant the sprig of truth in the ground and it will prosper. God wants us to look for what is native to your land. God wants to re-root because it is the root system that will reroot. Look to the city, state, Nation that can be re-rooted, and God can sprout forth this. The sprig must be watered by God's Word. So look to the history of your Nation and your family and allow God to reroot the sprig of truth. That is your inheritance. Therefore I pray:
Lord, show me my inheritance. Families need reconcilers. Now is the time for reconciliation. And unto the reconciler, God will show favor and allow their to be inheritance released.
Our family may come from a spiritual parent if not from a natural parent. None of us can do what God has called us to do by ourselves. Some of us have been damned and cursed by the enemy through abuse and violence, but God can pull this off of us. So we all must surround ourselves with the body of Christ, the Church, and true believers that will walk with us into our inheritance.

I can testify this as truth in my own life.

Regardless of what has happen in your past, never allow the devastation to stop you from advancing. Everyone has the potential for greatness.

I stood by the graveside, and fell in. Taken down, but I did not stay. Literally, I was lifted up. This really did happen to me. I fell into an open grave in 2006, but while the enemy might want me to be dead, God wants me to be alive.

Do you want to be lifted up?


God will do this for everyone who asks. He will not only restore you but generations, past, present and in the future. But only to those who let him.

Will you let Him? Will I let HIM?
God, I pray that you will help me let You do the work in my life that you so desire and in the life of my family and my church and my Nation. In the name of Jesus I pray and by the blood of Jesus I pray. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company!

We Are a Nation of Citizens

5 minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party 2009