Two Word "Final Summit" Answer

Well, I have read a preview of Final Summit by Andy Andrews. I following the request of Thomas Nelson to reviewers to not submit my review until April 11!

Sooooo I will release it on April 11!

But so many people want to know that answer? 

What possibly could be the answer to such a monumental question? It must be amazing for a publisher to put at least $100,000 or more into publishing it! It must be life giving, world changing, a blessing by God!

Book SPOILER!!!! Don't read on if you want to be in suspense.....
what two word answer could be the only right answer for "what does humanity need to do, both individually and collectively, to restore itself to the pathway toward successful civilization?"

DO SOMETHING

Honestly, I wish I was making this up. It reminded me of the Nike ad slogan..... "Just Do It!"



Comments

  1. Okay, so I just laughed out loud!! And when I told Amanda what the answer was, her face was a total "............."

    - I'm sorry, that has to be one of the absolute cheeziest, ridiculous things I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is so totally worse is that he got a hardback book published by Thomas Nelson to tell people this!!!!!!!! If someone doesn't publish Amanda and my book soon I am going to loose my mind reading all the hogwash books that keep getting published. RRRRAWHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Blogging is relational; I would love to have a comment from you.

Popular posts from this blog

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company!

We Are a Nation of Citizens

5 minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party 2009