|Remember 911 - We must stay informed of truth about Islam/ Muslims.|
- “The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928. Its express purpose was two-fold: (1) to implement shariah worldwide, and (2) to re-establish the global Islamic State (caliphate).
- “Therefore, Al Qaeda and the MB have the same objectives. They differ only in the timing and tactics involved in realizing them.
- “The Brotherhood’s creed is: ‘God is our objective; the Koran is our law; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations.’”
- It is evident from the Creed, and from the Brotherhood’s history (and current activities)…that violence is an inherent part of the MB’s tactics. The MB is the root of the majority of Islamic terrorist groups in the world today.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is the ‘vanguard’ or tip-of-the-spear of the current Islamic Movement in the world. While there are other transnational organizations that share the MB’s goals (if not its tactics) – including al Qaeda, which was born out of the Brotherhood – the Ikhwan is by far the strongest and most organized. The Muslim Brotherhood is now active in over 80 countries around the world.
- “…The Ikhwan’s mission in the West is sedition in the furtherance of shariah’s supremacist agenda, not peaceful assimilation and co-existence with non-Muslim populations.”
It is important that we become educated to know truth on topics. Unfortunately a college professor is the last person I would go to if I wanted to learn truth. Academia have long become walls of propaganda to indoctrinate student and elevate staff that teach the strong progressive (socialistic/communistic) agenda for almost 40 years.
This is just about enough time to completely control a population of any country. It takes about one generation (40 years) to indoctrinate the people of a society... we saw this in pre-Nazism Germany, and many other States through history.
Homeschooling, Christian and private schools have fought back against this false education, holding tight the line to truth in science, history, and social lessons. Americans don't have to drink the milk of textbooks paid for with billions of taxpayer dollars to misinform and prop up a false ideology.
I encourage others (including my own family) to question, doubt, and think critically. Is what the person saying logically accurate? Can you find facts to verify what is being taught when you do your own independent research? The only way to fight mis-education and lies is to make it your responsibility to study.
Don't forget - We promised to "Remember 911"! It is the least we can do in memory of those innocent people who were killed that day, and all the brave first responders and military soldiers protecting us since then.