Angels Preforming Ballet - Tornado Survival Story!

Angels performing ballet is a unbelievable survival story written by a Pastor in Murfreesboro, TN named David Young. It is his words, his story. I simply wanted as many people as possible to see it! It was sent to me by a dear friend on email. I am sure it will be flying all over by email.



I thought this can’t be real.
I was lying on my side wrapped around a tree like a koala bear looking straight up into the eye of an F-4 tornado. And the debris at the top of the funnel looked just like angels gracefully performing ballet. How ironic. Those few seconds in the eye of the tornado may have been the most peaceful seconds of my life. It felt transcendental and sweet. That is, until the back wall of the tornado slammed against me, hurling two-byfours, trees, and sheet metal at 200 miles per hour.
Here I was caught on the trail in the middle of a tornado.
It was Good Friday, and my mind was distracted. A minister for a large church in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, a few miles south of Nashville, I was thinking about the Easter program that had required so much preparation over the last several months. I should have been thinking about the Resurrection itself, but I confess that, instead, I was obsessing over the details of the upcoming service.

We were hoping for 2,000 people at
church, and there were so many things that could go wrong. It had been an exhausting week of preparation, and I just kept going over the program in my head.

Here is the rest of the story:
Lindylou - Walking Through Womanhood: Angels Performing Ballet It is fairly long so I wanted to give you the option of whether to continue to read it, but it will be well worth your time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company!

We Are a Nation of Citizens

5 minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party 2009