If you think you don't need this, think again. You need it the most!
- God loves you! John3:15 For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (NIV) Not only does God love you, He wants to bless your life and family.
- You are sinful, we all are! Romans 3:23 For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glories standards (NLT) We all do things that are wrong - things God would not want us to do. No one is perfect.
- Sin has a punishment, a penalty! Romans 6:23 For the wages (cost) of sin is death. (NIV) Since you have sinned (done something wrong, made a mistake), you are like a criminal that must pay the penalty for your crimes. Sinners must pay God the penalty for sinning. Death is something we all must face. We all share the fact that we are sinners, separated from God, and spiritually dead.
- Jesus Christ has paid the price (taken the punishment/penalty) for your sins! Romans 5:8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners (NLT) This a amazing! Yes, Jesus died for YOU! (and thankfully me). Jesus was able to die for our sins because He lived a sinless, perfect life and He was nailed to the cross to become sin for you. He who never sinned, became sin for us. If that isn't incredible love, I don't know what is!
- Salvation (Life with God) is a FREE gift. Ephesians 2:8-9 God saved you by his special favor when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. Now this is the biggest bailout in the history of the world. Jesus bailed you out. You had a debt to God that you could never pay, so God figured out a way to pay it for you. Having an eternal relationship with God, starting immediately, is available to you, when you ask for it! No forms to fill out, no requirements to make, no loopholes to find or lawyers to hire - You just ask for it! This gift allows you to live eternity in Heaven with God.
- Jesus is even asking you to hear Him and to take His free gift. How easy can that be! Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in ... (NIV) I implore you, I beg you, don't think you know it all and close your ears. Listen, be still, focus your inner heart/soul on hearing - He is speaking to you now! Don't miss it. Don't shrug it off. Give Jesus a chance to love you and save you.
- You must receive Jesus. Reach out, open your heart and mouth...Listen to Romans 10: 8b-11,13 This is the message of faith that we proclaim: if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. With the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. Now the Scripture says, no one who believes on Him will be put to shame, ...For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord (Jesus) will be saved.
These seven simple steps are all you will ever need to know in order to save your own life and/or the life of everyone you know. We all live eternally. Our life on earth is only a very short time compared to eternity, but the decision you make about Jesus will effect where and how you will live eternally, forever and ever....many more days than 7 trillion!
If you want to proclaim your acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior of you life publicly or if you want help in making this choice, please leave a comment. Also leave names of anyone you want me to prayed for.