Are We Ready to Hear, Speak, See? God is Moving!

Listen! Be still and know that He is God. The time is here.... are you ready to hear His words and the truth? Are you ready to move, speak, stand, go, see? God is speaking, God is calling, God is moving among is church of believers, He is seeking those who will come, and is looking to and fro to find those who hearts (emotions, mind and will) is obedient to HIM.


Listen! Pray, cry, fast, and wait on the Lord... He is talking, leading, moving... be totally quiet... stop..be still and praise Him... know for certain that He is God and He is not sleeping.


The church has slept but not God, He has felt the pain, He has seen the blood, He has heard the cries, He is ready. The time is NOW....


Are you ready? Are you willing? Are you serious about God - Our King, Our Judge, Our Lawmaker? He is moving swiftly, coming down from the North, the cold wind is blowing. The prayers and fasting of His people, the repenting, the call for mercy has been heard.


Stand. Armor. Watch. Pray. Wait for His favor and command. Move, speak, go, stop, obey HIS voice.


Thus sayeth the Lord. Ask and He will speak to you.

This is the prayer His Spirit is praying out through my spirit: "God, Father, Christ, Spirit show me what you see in America, let me feel what You feel, let me know what You know. I am ready. I want to do Your will. I am willing, I want to serve You. All, so that You may be lifted up, and that your healing and mercy can fall upon our Nation."

Then We (America) will be still and Know Him. Be blessed, be one of the believers of 2008 that heard God, that prayed and cried for mercy, that allowed God to hear from heaven and heal America.

If My people who are called by My by My Name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, then I will hear from heaven and heal the land.

Comments

  1. Yes, this is what H (my husband says, too); he doesn't even watch the news anymore.

    It's going to get extremely interesting.

    As always, excellent post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Blogging is relational; I would love to have a comment from you.

Popular posts from this blog

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company!

We Are a Nation of Citizens

Mystery Reunions in the Age of Social Media