God is Good!

No matter what the hurt, no matter what the pain, through it all ......God is Good! Dear God, help me to see reality the way you see it....help me to understand what you are doing and what you want me to do....

There is one thing I do know....You love me.....You made me....You are listening....You care...You see me not as I am today but as I am fully regenerated....You love me just as I am today...You know me...You cry when I cry, You laugh when I laugh...You are always with me, You will never leave me, I am never alone....Since You are for me, what does it matter who is against me....

Oh, God! Help me keep my focus on You. Guard my mind, my mouth, my heart. Help me feel what you feel, see what you see, hear what you hear.

Tell me what to do, order my steps, guide my thoughts, give me my words....less of me and more of you....

Thank you for being patient with me, for being able to see the gem in the rough,

You know my value, You know my worth...You set my value, You set my worth....keep me from slipping, from getting so hurt.

I will listen, I will move slowly, I will wait on You. And no matter what, no matter what others say or think, I will obey. You will have the victory, all the glory, honor and praise!

Thank you, God! Your mercies are new every morning!

Comments

  1. I think all your writing will do you some good in your healing process. I think about you and am praying for you. Remember that God doesn't make mistakes. He strategically placed you as the mother of your children. He knows that they need you and you need them. Its all part of his sovereignty. And just the fact that you analyze your actions and thoughts - makes you a great mother. Many others wouldn't do that. Thanks for letting us see a glimpse of who you are, as God transforms you it will be beautiful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am trusting to keep my focus on God today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Blogging is relational; I would love to have a comment from you.

Popular posts from this blog

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company!

We Are a Nation of Citizens

Mystery Reunions in the Age of Social Media